No matter who you are...



This songs says:
Ah, no matter who you are,
no matter where you go in your life
at some point you gonna need
somebody to stand by you.

Oh ya, oh my darling, stand by me.
No matter who you are,
no matter where you go in life,
you gonna need somebody to stand by you.
No matter how much money
you got or friends you got,
you gonna need somebody to stand by you.

When the nigth has come
and the land is dark
and that moon is the only light we'll see,
no, I won’t be afraid , no I won’t shed one tear
just as long you people come and stand by me.

And darlin', darlin' stand by me,
oh now now stand by me
stand by me, stand by me...

If the sky that we look upon
should tumble and fall
and the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear,
just as long as you stand, stand by me...

And darlin', darlin', stand by me,
oh stand by me, stand by me...

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me,
oh now now stand by me, oh stand by me...

Darlin', darlin', stand by mee, stand by me,
oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me...

____________

Roger Ridley (from Santa Monica, California); Grandpa Elliot (from New Orleans,Louisiana); Washboard Chaz (from New Orleans,Louisiana); Clarence Bekker (from Amsterdam, Netherlands); Twin Eagle Drum Group (from Zuni, New Mexico); Francois Viguié (from Toulouse, France); Roberto Luti (from New Orleans,Louisiana), Geraldo & Dionisio (from Caracas, Venezuela); Junior Kissangwa Mbouta (from Congo); Pokei Klaas (from Guguleto, South Africa); Django Degen (from Barcelona, Spain); Sinamuva (from Umlazi, South Africa); Cesar Pope (from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil); Vusi Mahlasela (from Mamelodi, South Africa); Dimitri Dolganov (from Moscow, Russia); Stefano Tomaselli (da Pisa, Italia)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento